Monday, April 22, 2013

About me.....

Assalamualaikum, I'm Asrul Effendi, a person that likes landscape and ornamental plants and make it as hobby when free time. So, I create this blog because want to share about my interested in landscape with my follower. From, this blog, I give some some tips about ornamental plants care, characteristic of ornamental plants,watering and others that related to ornamental plants and landscape. From this blog, I give some tips about gardening that I practice in my garden.
If anything of information about ornamental plants and landscape looks wrong and must to be improve, you can give comments so that I can make sure that my mistake never happen again. 
Enjoy my blog and get some tips about ornamental plants that I give to you. From, my blog you see picture of flowers and ornamental plants that I take to make sure you know the scientific name and their planting care.    

Allaboutlandscapeornamental.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment